Stroganoff is also often made with strips of chicken breast and combined with rice. It taste amazingly delicious. So with Chef Nick Saraf learn to make Chicken Stroganoff only on Get Curried.
– Strips of chicken breast
– few knobs of butter
– 2 sliced onions
– few sliced mushrooms
– 1 tsp of sweet paprika
– 1 tsp of mustard
– 1 1/2 tsp of brandy
– chicken stock
– crushed black pepper
– sour cream
– Cut the chicken into strips.
– In a pan heat some oil and butter then add the chicken strips and cook it till its no longer pink and keep it aside in a bowl.
– In a different pan add butter and let it melt, add sliced onion when half cooked add sliced mushrooms,when the mushrooms lets of the moisture add sweet paprika, mustard, brandy, flour
– Add chicken stock, chicken strips, mix everything together then add salt & crushed black pepper
– Add sour cream and mix it properly , some more chicken stock & cover it with the lid and cook on low flame for 10 minutes
– Take it off the heat and add some chives and mix it.
– Heat the pan on medium or high flame add the butter and let it melt, add chopped onion and cook it
– Add rice and coat it with butter increase the flame & add chicken stock,salt and crushed black pepper & let it come to boil.
– Cover it with lid and keep weight on top and reduce the flame and keep it for 11 minutes.
– Add some butter and mix it through and add some chopped chives and mix it all properly
Chicken Stroganoff is ready to be served!
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/EA1EZo
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/IyaDNq
Host: Nick Saraf
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Manjeet Katariya, Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried