Chicken Sweet Corn Soup is a classic Indo Chinese recipe. It is a perfect winter recipe, which can be prepared easily. Sweet Corn Chicken Soup is healthy soup and contains all the necessary nutrients, along with that it is very delicious in taste.
– 1 1/2 cup Corn (boiled)
– 200 gms Boneless Chicken Breast (shredded)
– 1 tbsp Oil
– 1 tbsp Spring Onions (white)
– 1 tbsp Celery
– 1 1/2 tsp Garlic (minced)
– Corn Paste (already Made)
– 3 cups Chicken Stock
– Black Pepper (crushed)
– 1 tsp Sugar
– 1 tbsp Cornflour & Water
– 2 Egg White
– Spring Onion (green)
For Corn Paste:
1. Take some corn and water in a blender & grind into a paste.
For Chicken Sweet Corn Soup:
1. Take a wok and heat some oil, add spring onion (white), finely chopped celery and minced garlic in it.
2. Add the corn paste and swirl it around, now add chicken stock and mix it well.
3. Increase the heat, add crushed black pepper, salt, and corn, let the soup boil.
4. Once it is about to boil, add chicken and stir it around, sugar for taste.
5. Now add cornflour slurry (cornflour + water) and stir it well to maintain consistency.
6. Take egg whites and add a little into the soup.
7. Turn off the heat and add spring onion (green) and the Chicken Sweet Corn Soup is ready to serve.
#ChickenSweetCornSoup #ChickenSoup #GetCurried #SweetCornSoup #IndoChineseRecipe
Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/GetCurriedVegNonVegRecipes_And
Host: Tarika Singh
Director: Vishal Chavan
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Bhushan Shivangekar, Abhishek Deshmukh, Shirin Shinde
Editor: Suchit Dandgaval
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried