Chocolate pudding may sound heavy but trust us, its one of the easiest and quickest dessert you can make and moreover its heavenly eaten on its own or as a component in other desserts! Do make this chocolate pudding for your Christmas and New Year Parties and let us know your feedback!
2 Large Egg Yolks
2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
2 cups Whole Milk, Divided
1/2 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt
2 teaspoons Vanilla Essence
– Whisk egg yolks in a bowl till they are fluffy.
– Add cornstarch along with milk to the mixture and whisk it well.
– In a sauce pan, sieve cocoa powder and later add sugar and salt.
– Add milk and mix everything well.
– Turn on the gas and heat the milk mixture but make sure you don’t boil it.
– Pour the warm milk mixture in to the egg yolk mixture and simultaneously whisk it well.
– Once both the mixture and mixed well, pour it in to the sauce pan and bring it to boil.
– Keep steering the mixture and later add vanilla essence.
– Once you add vanilla essence give it a good final mix.
– Serve it Hot or Chill it for an hour and indulge in it. You can garnish it with cream. Cheers!
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/wfY9TW
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/a8zOzt
Host : Neelam Bajwa
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Pratik Gamre
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried