2 tbsp. ghee
2 Onions, chopped
½ tsp. Cumin seeds
1 tbsp. Ginger and garlic paste
3 Green chillies
1 tsp. Turmeric powder
1 tsp. Kashmiri red chilli powder
1 tsp. Hot chilli powder
½ tsp. Cumin powder
½ tsp. Coriander powder
Salt to taste
6 soft boiled eggs
2 green cardamoms
1 tsp. Coriander seeds
Handful of cashews soaked for 20 minutes
50 ml. Cream
Pinch of sugar
Coriander to garnish
– In a saucepan heat ghee and once it melts, add cumin seeds and onions. Saute until the onions are softened.
– Then add ginger-garlic paste and fry for a bit followed by green chillies, turmeric powder, Kashmiri and hot chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and stir.
– Now add the tomatoes, add salt and cook covered with a lid.
– Grind together cardamoms, peppercorns, cloves and coriander powder.
– Grind the soaked cashews with the water.
– Once the sauce is cooked turn the heat off and let it cool down for 10 minutes and blend it in a blender.
– Add the blended sauce back to the saucepan, turn the heat on and add the ground the masala to it.
– Now add the ground cashew, sugar and stir well.
– Turn the heat off and pour the cream a little at a time.
– Add the soft boiled eggs to the sauce and coat them well in it.
– Garnish with coriander and serve.
Delicious and Creamy Egg Curry is ready to serve!
Host : Neelam Bajwa
Director: Dolly Sanghavi
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried