Chicken Cigar or Chicken Spring Roll is a best party starter recipe you can make at home. This party season Chicken Cigar is a must-try chicken starter recipe. Chicken rolls have crisp and crackly texture, with the best filling made from boneless chicken. Chicken Cigar is also commonly known as Chicken Spring Roll, best to make during Christmas and New Year parties.
1 Onion (chopped)
1 tsp Garlic (chopped)
200 gms Chicken (Minced)
1/2 tsp Black Pepper(Crushed)
1/2 tsp Chilli Flakes
1 Packet Wonton Sheets
1. Take a bowl, add finely chopped onion, chopped garlic, minced chicken, crushed black pepper, chilli flakes, and salt; mix it properly for proper filling/stuffing.
2. Take wonton sheet and put filling into it, create a cylinder leaving half an inch gap on the sides.
3. With the help of the refined flour & water mixture, close the sides of the wonton sheet cylinder and roll it gently.
4. Heat oil in a wok and deep fry the cigars till they are crispy and golden in color.
5. Remove the chicken cigars once they are ready. You can serve Chicken cigar with Mayo and schezwan sauce.
You can try ‘Chicken Cigar – Chicken Spring Roll’ Recipe with:
Schezwan Sauce Recipe- https://youtu.be/zVgr_-svVM0
Mayonnaise Recipe- https://youtu.be/Gqgjy1k67Yc
#ChickenCigar #ChickenSpringRoll #GetCurried #PartyStarter #SpringRoll
Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/GetCurriedVegNonVegRecipes_And
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Chirag Mehta
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Bhushan Shivangekar, Abhishek Deshmukh, Shirin Shinde
Editor: Ravi Verma
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried