Mutta roast or egg roast is one of the most simple and hassle free recipes from a traditional kerala cook book. So, follow chef Sneha Nair as she tells you her secret for making this easy yet delectable dish!
2 boiled eggs
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 finely sliced onions
1 chopped tomatoes
few pieces of chopped ginger
6-7 finely diced garlic
few curry leaves
½ tsp turmeric powder
1½ tsp chilli powder
1 tsp pepper
– Add coconut oil in a pan and let it heat, add onions and salt.
– Let the onions cook until they become translucent.
– Add tomatoes, finely chopped ginger, garlic and curry leaves.
– Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, pepper and after mixing the ingredients add water.
– Cook the masala on low heat.
– Make tiny slits into the boiled eggs and add it into the masala and cook it for a minute.
– Put the pan on a high flame and keep stirring to further thicken the masala and make the egg crispy at the outside.
– Egg Curry is ready to be served
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/BFO7U8
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/fntMvh
Host: Sneha Nair
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Manjeet Katariya, Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
And the Egg Roast is ready to be served!
Subscribe and Get regular Updates:
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried