On a hot summer afternoon, an icy blend of chocolaty goodness is surely a bliss.
Food blogger Tarika Singh is up with a sweet, chocolaty comfort in a cup, called frozen hot chocolate. It is very popular, easy to make and tastes absolutely luscious till the last drop.
Take a look at Tarika’s enticing take on this indulging frozen hot chocolate.
120 gms of 45% dark chocolate
2 tbsp. sugar
2 tsp. cocoa powder
1 cup milk
2 cups of ice
– Take some chocolates (as per your choice) in a bowl and heat them in a microwave till they melt.
– After melting the chocolates, add the sugar and cocoa powder to it.
– Whisk them well till you get a rich chocolate mixture.
– Add the milk to the chocolate mixture and stir well till they combine thoroughly.
– Pour the mixture in a mixer and quickly blitz the same with the ice cubes.
– Indulge in your favorite frozen hot chocolate.
Host: Tarika Singh ( www.tarikasingh.com )
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Kataria
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetCurried
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/EyXrsN
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/7mVCSh
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried