Treat yourself with homemade Chocolate chip biscuits. Easy to make and sinfully sweet. So go ahead and make yummylicious Chocolate chip biscuits with Chef Nick Saraf only on Get Curried.
– 150 grams soft butter
– 160 grams light brown sugar
– 1 Egg
– 1 tsp Vanilla essence
– 225 grams flour
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 1/2 tsp baking soda
– 250 grams chocolate chips
– 1 tbs milk
– In a blow, take soft butter, along with light brown sugar and mix it together.
– Drop in an egg in to the mixture along with vanilla essence, flour, salt and baking soda. Mix them well and later add chocolate chips.
– If required, add milk to the mixture.
– In a silicon sheet, shape them in to biscuits.
– Keep them in a pre heated oven at 180 degree for 18 to 20 minutes.
– Allow the biscuits to cool down a bit.
– Chocolate chip biscuits are ready to be be served.
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/qbvXmM
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/1bXKg7
Host: Nick Saraf
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Manjeet Katariya, Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried