A perfect recipe for out-of-this world comfort dessert is here! Make yummylicious Chocolate Mud Pie for yourself at home and treat your taste buds with some chocolate delight. So watch and learn how to make Chocolate Mud Pie only on Get Curried!
160 gms Butter
300 gms Chocolate Cookies
85 gms Dark Chocolate
85 gms Dark Brown Soft Sugar
100 ml Cream
150 gms Dark Chocolate
150 ml Cream
3tbs Golden Syrup
50 gms Icing Sugar (Optional)
– Melt the butter in a pan.
– Crush the chocolate cookies
– Pour the melted butter over the crushed cookies.
– Add dark chocolate and butter on a double boiler and allow it to melt.
– Align the tin with the biscuit mixture and allow it to freeze for 15 minutes.
– Allow the dark chocolate mixture to cool.
– Whisk eggs and dark brown soft sugar together and once done add the melted dark chocolate mixture in to it.
– Add cream in to this mixture.
– Pour this mixture over the cookie base and bake it for 180° for 40 minutes.
– For fudge sauce, melt dark chocolate and crèam along with golden syrup.
– Add icing sugar (optional)
– Allow it to cool completely.
– Once baked, allow it to cool down and spread fudge sauce over it.
– Allow this to rest for an hour.
– Garnish it with cream and the delicious Pie is ready!
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/RrzbNC
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/GyZl9V
Host : Neelam Bajwa
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Pratik Gamre
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried