Dine in Spanish style, with mouth watering combination of Rice along with Prawns, Basa Fish, Pork & chicken popularly know as Paella. So with Chef Nick Saraf make yummy & delicious Paella only on Get Curried.
– Basa Fish
– Spanish oilve oil
– chopped garlic
– chopped onion
– butter beans
– french beans
– chopped red chilli pepper
– green peas
– sweet paprika powder
– Tomato Puree
– White wine
– 2 cups of chicken stock
– chopped rosemary
– 4 cups of arborio rice
– Heat a pan on medium to high flame add Spanish olive oil.
– Add prawns and cook them on both sides now add Basa fish and cook the fish on both the sides
– Cook it 3 quarters and take off from the pan
– Add more oil in the pan and on high flame add the chorizo. Once it is cook take it back in glass bowl
– Add chicken and cook it well. Once it cooks well keep it on the edge of the pan and in the middle of the pan add garlic, onion, cook until its translucent
– Add butter beans,french beans,red chilli pepper, green peas, sweet paprika powder, saffron and mix everything properly and then add tomato puree.
– Add white wine and mix properly then add 4 cups of boiled chicken stock.
– Add chopped rosemary, salt, chorizo and arborio rice.
– Cover the pan and cook rice for 10 minutes on high flame.
– Add the cooked fish and cooked prawns.
– Cover it and let it cook on low flame for 8 minutes.
– Let it cool before you eat
– Garnish it with chopped parsley and lemon wedge.
– Paella is ready to be served!
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/3hI0KU
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/vptnyr
Host: Nick Saraf
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Manjeet Katariya, Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried