140 g sugar
2-3 tbsp oil for brushing
– And butter and sugar in a big bowl and mix them properly, add to eggs to the mixture and mix it, then add yeast and give it a light mix.
– To this mixture add milk and flour and mix it till it turns into a sticky dough ball. Once the dough ball in formed, cover it with kling flim and keep it to rest for 30mins.
– Take the sticky dough on a oiled surface and knead it for a few minutes.
– Make small buns of the dough and keep it to prove 15 mins.
– After the proving time, bake the buns in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 7 mins, then take them out and brush them with oil and put them in for 10 mins more.
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/3i3mAS
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/QOhXiz
Host: Nick Saraf
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Manjeet Katariya, Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe and Get regular Updates:
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried