Learn how to make Korean Fire Chicken with our Chef Tarika Singh.
On the occasion of ‘International Hot & Spicy Food Day’ (16th January) , prepare this special Spicy & tasty Korean Fire Chicken!
Korean Fire Chicken is a heavily spiced chicken dish from Korea. In Korea it is known as Buldak. It means “Fire chicken”, where Bul means “fire” and dak translates to “chicken.” Here, Chicken is marinated in a spicy gochujang sauce, giving it the extra flavor and touch of spiciness.
For making paste:
1 Spring Onion (White)
1 Green Chilli (chopped)
1 Ginger (minced)
1 Garlic (minced)
1 tbsp Gochujang Chilli Paste
1 tbsp Chilli Flakes
1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
3 tbsp Honey
1/2 tbsp Sesame Oil
1 tbsp Soy Sauce
1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
1/2 tsp Rice Vineger
350 gms Chicken (boneless)
1 tbsp Oil
100 gms Mozzarella Cheese
1 Spring Onion (green)
1. In a blender, take white spring onion, chopped green chilli, minced garlic, minced ginger, gochujang chilli paste, chilli flakes, red chilli powder, honey, sesame oil, soy sauce and black pepper powder. Start grinding these together. Add rice vinegar in the grinder as well in between. Now grind these ingredients together in a fine paste.
2. Pour this paste in a bowl, add boneless chicken and mix it together coating the chicken in paste.
3. Cover the bowl and set it aside in fridge for 30 minutes for chicken to marinate.
3. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees with the broiler only on/
4. Take a pan, add oil and let it heat up. Now add the chicken in the pan.
5. Keep the flame at medium heat and cover the pan with lid. Let this cook for some time and then do the same for other side.
6. Turn the heat off and stir the chicken. Plate the chicken in oven proof pan.
7. Now add mozzarella cheese on top of the chicken.
8. Keep this chicken pan in the pre-heated oven for about 10 minutes.
9. Sprinkle green spring onions for garnishing.
Your spicy Korean Fire Chicken is ready to be served.
#KoreanFireChicken #Buldak #GetCurried #FireChicken #CheeseBuldak #KoreanRecipe
Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/GetCurriedVegNonVegRecipes_And
Host: Tarika Singh
Director: Vishal Chavan
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Bhushan Shivangekar, Abhishek Deshmukh, Shirin Shinde
Editor: Suchit Dandgaval
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried