Learn How To Make A Frittata, a Mexican Frittata recipe from Chef Neelam Bajwa only on Get Curried. Make this easy Easy Frittata Recipe which is a Healthy Breakfast Idea at your home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
250gms. Lamb or Beef or Chicken mince
6 Eggs, beaten
Vegetables of your choice
1 tbsp. Taco Spice Mix
Salt, to taste
1 Jalapeno, sliced
Spring onions for garnish
For Taco spice mix, grind the following spices:-
1 tbsp. Chilli powder
½ tsp. Garlic powder
¼ tsp. Onion powder
¼ tsp. Chilli flakes
½ tsp. Oregano
½ tsp. Paprika
1½ tsp. Cumin powder
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Black pepper
– In a pan heat oil and grate garlic in it and add lamb mince and cook until brown.
– Add tomato puree, taco spice mix, salt, vegetables, jalapeno and stir.
– Turn the flame off and smoothen up the mixture to form a base.
– Pour the beaten eggs over it and bake on a preheated grill with the door open for 10-15 minutes.
– Once out of the grill, garnish with spring onions and serve.
Mouth-watering and delicious Mexican Frittata is ready to eat!
Host: Neelam Bajwa
Director: Dolly Sanghavi
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried