What better way to start your day with a ready breakfast at your service that’s delectable as well as a super time-saver during the early morning hustle. Food blogger Tarika Singh is up with a delicious and extremely healthy oatmeal recipe that you can prepare overnight and store it for the next morning.
2/3 cup instant oats
2/3 cup milk
1/2 tbsp. basil seeds
1 tbsp. honey
1 fresh banana
1 fresh apricot
– In a jar, add the oats, basil seeds, cinnamon, honey and the milk and mix all these ingredients well.
– Seal the jar tightly and leave it in the refrigerator overnight.
– Take it out of the refrigerator the next morning and taste it to adjust any flavors. (optional)
– As the meal soaks up a good quantity of the milk overnight, you may add a little milk if you do not like to have a thick oat meal.
– Layer the oat meal with fruits – cut in small pieces of banana and fresh apricot.
– Your Overnight Oats Breakfast is ready to be served.
Host: Tarika Singh ( www.tarikasingh.com )
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Kataria
Editing: Ravi Varma
VFX – Shravan Shah
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetCurried
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/iIKWU2
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/mOGHUH
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried