Learn How To Make Beetroot Salad Recipe At Home, from Chef Rishim Sachdeva only on Get Curried. Make this Healthy Beetroot Salad in a simple, quick and easy method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
1 Fresh Coconut
3 tbsp Bell-peppers (Finely Chopped)
1 tbsp Garlic ( Finely Chopped)
3-4 Cherry tomatoes
some Flax seeds and watermelon seeds
3-4 Peeled Beetroots
1 tbsp Fennel seeds
1 Star anise
2 Bay leaves
100 ml water
30 ml of White Wine Vinegar
– In a dish, place the beetroots, add oil, salt, black pepper and mix them well.
– Microwave it for 20 to 22 minutes at 175 degree.
– Take out the meat from one fresh tender coconut and keep it in the refrigerator.
– In a pan, add bell peppers, chopped garlic, oil, salt and black pepper. Cook it for a minute.
– Blend the tender coconut meat and add the bell pepper salsa to this. Mix it well.
– Roast almonds along with salt, black pepper, water melon seeds and flax seeds.
– Peel and slice the beetroots that are microwaved.
– Assemble the salad by placing the yoghurt at the bottom, later the sliced beetroots; garnish it with nuts and beetroot salad. Top it with the yoghurt again and roasted nuts. Garnish it with cherry tomatoes and serve with fresh coconut water.
– Peal and grate the beetroot.
– Add fennel seeds, star anise, black pepper, bay leaves in a pan and roast them well.
– Add water and white wine vinegar to the dry spices.
– Add salt to taste and allow it to boil.
– Pour the spices water over the grated beetroot.
– Mix it well and keep it a side.
Host: Rishim Sachdeva
Director: Rohtki Arora
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get Regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried