What comes first, the chicken or the egg? Who cares! They taste great together in this big, flavor-packed omelet. Try this recipe and do let us know your feedback through your comments.
For the stuffing
1 tbsp oil
1/2 cup onions, sliced
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 green chilly chopped
1 tbsp chilly powder
1 cup chicken breast boneless, juliennes
1 medium tomato sliced
1 medium capsicum sliced
1/2 tsp coriander powder
2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
1 tsp lemon juice
3 whole eggs
Salt as required
1 tbsp Oil
Mixed lettuce/ rucola / kale leaves
– Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, onion, capsicum and give it a toss.
– To this add green chillies, tomatoes and mix well.
– Add coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, chat masala powder and salt.
– Mix them well and allow the dry spices to cook nicely.
– Add chicken and mix them well. Let chicken cook completely.
– Add coriander leaves and fresh lime juice. Give it a mix.
– The chicken mixture is ready.
– Break eggs in a bowl, add salt and red chilli powder and whisk it.
– Heat oil in a pan and pour the egg batter.
– Place chicken mixture in the center and cover it from one side.
– Flip it over once.
– Delicious and tasty Chicken Stuffed Omelette is ready!
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/V2zJgE
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/DGRW4V
Host : Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Pratik Gamre
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurrie…
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried