Because you don’t live near a bakery doesn’t mean you have to go without cheesecake. So Chef Nick Saraf decided to show you how to bake a Chocolate Cheesecake. With easy-to-follow instructions learn to make Chocolate Cheesecake only on Get Curried.
– 400gms of homemade chocolate biscuit
– 100gms of melted butter
– 230gms of dark chocolate
– 460gms of cream cheese
– 220gms of brown sugar
– 10gms of cocoa powder
– 2tbsp of milk
– icing sugar
– Crush the chocolate biscuits & add melted butter to it, mix well and add it to a spring form pan and create a proper base & refrigerate it.
– Melt the dark chocolate by giving it hot water bath.
– To melted chocolate add cream cheese and whisk it together to it add brown sugar whisk again, add cocoa powder and milk
– Pour the mixture over the biscuit base and spread the mixture evenly to form smooth surface.
-Refrigerate the cake
– Whip some cream and add some icing sugar, transfer it to piping bag
– Once the cake it set get it out of mold, dust some cocoa powder and make some nice roses from whipped cream.
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/DJroFh
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/WlCyHS
Host: Nick Saraf
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Manjeet Katariya, Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: https://www.youtube.com/user/Getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried