Curd rice is the ultimate comfort food, it is more often eaten by the south Indians as a part of meal. So watch and learn how to make Curd Rice with chef Sneha Nair only on Get Curried.
1 ½ inch of ginger
4 green chillies
4 leaves of lime tree
2 tsp of yogurt
salt to taste
10-12 roughly chopped cashew nuts
freshly beaten yogurt
salt to taste
1 ½ tsp mustard seeds
4 dry red chillies
few curry leaves
– In a blender, blend together ginger, green chillies, leaves of lime tree and yogurt.
– In a bowl add leftover rice and mix it with the yogurt mix.
– Add salt to taste and cashew nuts, mix everything properly.
– Crud rice is ready to be served.
– In a bowl add leftover rice and freshly beaten yogurt.
– In a tampering pan add coconut oil, mustard seeds, dry red chillies and few curry leaves
– Add the tampering into the rice and mix properly
– Curd Rice is ready to be served
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/oge0mv
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/zP3o3q
Host: Sneha Nair
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe and Get regular Updates:
Subscribe to YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetCurried
Follow us on Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+getcurried
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Get_Curried
Follow us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/getcurried
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried