Learn How To Make Egg Masala Recipe from Chef Smita Deo only on Get Curried. Make this Simple Egg Curry Recipe, a quick and easy method of an Egg Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
5 Eggs, boiled
2 tbsp. Ghee
½ tsp. Kasuri methi powder
1 tsp. Each – Ginger, garlic and green chilli paste
3 onions fried golden and ground to a paste
3 tomatoes boiled and pureed
1 tsp. Chilli powder
½ tsp. Turmeric powder
1 tbsp. Coriander powder
1 tsp. Cumin seed powder
4 tbsp. Cashew nuts ground to a fine paste
¼ cup Cream
Salt to taste
2 medium potatoes halved and deep fried till golden and done
Fresh chopped coriander for garnishing
1. Heat ghee and add the kasuri methi powder and the ginger, garlic and green chilli paste.
2. Add fried onion paste and the tomatoes and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
3. Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander and cumin seed powder and fry until the oil oozes out.
4. Add cashew paste and cream and sauté further for 1 minute.
5. Add 1 cup of water and salt and make a thick gravy.
6. Add boiled eggs and potatoes and cover and cook for 5 minutes on a low flame.
7. Garnish with coriander and serve along with laccha paratha.
Egg Masala is ready to eat!
Host: Smita Deo
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Kishor Rai
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried