Enjoy an amazingly delicious rice dish from Goa. It is tasty and mouth watering Chorizo Rice. So watch and learn how to make Chorizo Rice at home with chef Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried.
1 no chopped medium onion
3 tbsp chopped celery sticks
4-5 nos Button mushrooms thinly sliced
2 cups Cooked rice
8 nos Chorizo
Salt to taste
1 tbsp Parsley
1 no egg
– Cut the thread and entire skin of chorizo with scissor and pull out the pork meat.
– Roughly cut the Chorizo and saute it on pan
– Thinely slice the mushrooms and add in the pan
– Add celery and chopped onions then saute everything on high flame
– Add steamed rice, salt to taste and parsley.
– In a pan take some oil and break the egg in it add some salt and the omelette is ready
– Top up the rice with egg and parsley.
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/zTkMpi
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/2TXQWK
Host : Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurrie…
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried