4 tbsp. Ghee
Whole Garam Masala:-
2 Bay Leaves
4 Green Cardamoms
1 tbsp. Black Cumin Seeds
4 Onions, finely chopped
2 Green Chillies, finely chopped
1 tbsp. Ginger Paste
1 tbsp. Garlic Paste
½ tsp. Turmeric Powder
2 tsp. Red Chilli Powder
3 Tomatoes, finely chopped
Cashewnut Paste of ½ cup Cashews
½ cup Coriander Leaves, finely chopped
½ cup Mint Leaves, finely chopped
400 gms. Mushrooms, cut into quarters
Salt, to taste
2 tbsp. Ghee
Coriander Leaves, finely chopped
Mint Leaves, finely chopped
For the Rice:-
4-5 litres Water
3 tsp. Salt
3 cups Long Grain Basmati Rice, soaked for 15 minutes
1. In a pan heat ghee and add the Whole Garam Masala ingredients followed by the onions and saute until golden brown.
2. Add green chillies, ginger paste, garlic paste, turmeric powder, chilli powder, tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are mushy.
3. Now add cashew nut paste and saute until the oil separates and add coriander leaves, mint leaves and mix well.
4. Then add mushrooms and toss them in the gravy. Add salt as per taste and water.
5. Cover with a lid and cook for 5-7 minutes on a medium flame. Transfer the gravy in a deep pot.
6. Boil water and add salt and the rice to it. Drain out the water once the rice is cooked.
7. Spread the rice on top of the gravy with light hands.
8. Pour ghee and garnish with the garnishing ingredients.
9. Cover with a lid and cook for 10 minutes on a low flame.
Delicious Mushroom Biryani is ready to eat!
Host: Smita Deo
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Kishor Rai
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and get regular updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/GetCurriedVegNonVegRecipes_And
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried