2 tbsp. Olive Oil
2-3 Bay Leaves
1 onion, finely chopped
250 gms. Mushroom, sliced
300 gms. Risotto Rice
175 ml. White Wine
50 gms. Butter
Fresh Oregano leaves, chopped
1 tsp. Red Chilli Flakes & Black Pepper
50g. Parmesan or Grana Padano, freshly grated
900 ml hot water
– Heat oil in a pan and add onion, bay leaves, risotto rice and saute it all.
– Add mushrooms and fresh oregano leaves to the pan.
– After that add white wine and keep stirring on high flame until all the wine is completely absorbed.
– Now add hot water in small batches while stirring.
– Season with salt, black pepper and chilli flakes.
– Add the next batch of water and stir again until the water is absorbed.
– Then add the final batch of water and let it cook for 30-40 seconds.
– Discard the bay leaves and oregano leaves.
– Add a dollop of butter and grated parmesan cheese.
– Lower the flame and mix it well.
– Garnish with grated Parmesan and fresh Oregano leaves.
Mushroom Risotto is ready to serve! Enjoy with a glass of chilled white wine!
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried