Paneer Butter Masala or Butter Paneer is one of the most popular paneer recipes in Indian Cuisine. The perfect combination of spices and creaminess of its gravy makes it simple, irresistible and versatile to be served with any Indian bread. This will surely satisfy your palate like never before. Try this recipe out and do post your comments.
2 onions puréed
1 1/2 tbsp ghee
2-3 dried red chillies
11/2tsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp coriander powder
2-3 tomatoes puréed
3 green cardamom pods
1 bay leaf
50 g sticks butter
2 tsp dried fenugreek
1 cup water
2-3 green chillies (optional)
2 tbsp cream
Salt to taste
– Heat ghee in a pan, add red chillies, dry masala and bay leaf.
– Add pureed onions and mix it well.
– Add ginger garlic paste, butter and tomato puree. Cook it well.
– Add turmeric powder, Cumin powder, coriander powder, chilli powder and salt to taste.
– Give it a mix and cook the spices well.
– Add water and cook it well.
– Add slit green chillies, coriander stem and fenugreek leaves.
– Add pieces of panner and mix it well.
– Remove the bay leaf.
– Add fresh cream and give it a mix.
– Butter Paneer Masala is ready!
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/JKQQeI
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/6EPgul
Host : Neelam Bajwa
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Pratik Gamre
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried