Omelettes are delectable and super-quick to knock together. They are healthy and a quick choice for breakfast or any meal of the day. Chef Shantanu Gupte brings you a simple, tasty and fluffy omelette recipe cooked with cilantro and cheese that you will enjoy till the last bite.
Finely chopped coriander leaves (cilantro)
2 boiled potatoes
To make omelette:
– Take 3 eggs, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk them well.
– Add some cilantro to the above ingredients and whisk them well.
– In a pan, heat some oil on a medium flame and pour in the egg mixture.
– Let the egg mixture cook on high flame for a few minutes.
– Add some cheddar cheese to the egg mixture and mix them well.
– Sprinkle some grated cheese on the egg mixture and let it cook.
– Remove the omelette that sticks to the edges of the pan and fold it into a crescent shape.
– Cook the omelette until the cheese melts.
To make cilantro potatoes:
– Cut thick slices of the boiled potatoes and sprinkle some salt and black pepper on them.
– Heat some oil in a pan and put the sliced potatoes on it.
– Sprinkle black pepper and salt on the other side of the potatoes and cook them on a high flame until they are crisp.
– Once they are crisp and brown, flip the potatoes in the pan and let them cook for a while.
– Add some coriander leaves to the potatoes and give it a nice toss.
– Take a grilled tomato, cut it on both sides so that it forms a base and sprinkle some salt and black pepper on it.
– Cook the tomato slightly in very little oil and place it on the plate.
– In the same plate, place the crispy cilantro potatoes and cilantro cheese omelette and it’s ready to serve.
Host: Shantanu Gupte
Director: Neha Sarkar
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Kataria
Editing: Pratik Jain
VFX – Shravan Shah
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetCurried
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/RGKLbl
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/RGKLbl
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried