Learn how to make upside down strawberry cake with our chef Tarika.
Delicious upside down Strawberry Cake is filled with fresh and tasty strawberries. This is a perfect dessert recipe for guests or during any festive occasion and celebration. You can prepare this Strawberry Cake with given method is easy and quick way.
– 400 gm Strawberry (chopped)
– 2 tbsp Melted Butter
– 3 tbsp Brown Sugar
For Dry Ingredients:
– 1 1/3 cup All Purpose Flour
– 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
– 1 tsp Baking Powder
– 100 gm Salted Butter
– 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
– 1 Egg
– 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
– 2/3 cup Yogurt
– 200 gm Strawberry (chopped)
– 100 gm Raw Sugar
– 1 tsp Corn Flour
1. Chop strawberries in thick slices.
2. Take a cake pan, spread melted butter on the bottom and
sprinkle brown sugar on it.
3. Arrange strawberry around the bottom of the cake pan
For Dry Ingredient:
4. Take a bowl, add all purpose flour, baking soda and baking powder in it and mix it well.
5. Take salted butter and brown sugar in a bowl and cream it together .
6. Now to this, add one egg, vanilla extract and beat it well.
7. Add some dry ingredient in batches, yogurt and beat it together. Continue this process till all ingredients are blended together.
8. Pour the batter in the cake pan and spread it evenly covering all strawberries.
9. Bake it in a preheated oven at 175 degrees for 20-30 min.
10. After the cake is baked, keep it aside to cool down for more 30 min.
For Strawberry Sauce
11. Take chopped strawberries in a sauce pan, add raw sugar and corn flour, mix it well.
12. Stir it on low flame for 10 min and then remove it in a bowl.
13. Unmould the cake from cake pan, invert the cake and gently peel off the butter paper.
14. Drizzle Strawberry sauce on cake. Now your Strawberry Upside Down Cake is ready to be served!
If you enjoyed this recipe, you can also try:
Red Velvet Cake : https://youtu.be/Xbsvc3fsDc0
Chocolate Truffle Cake :https://youtu.be/Mvo2vBmWraI
#StrawberryUpsideDownCake #UpsideDownCake #GetCurried #CakeRecipe
Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/GetCurriedVegNonVegRecipes_And
Host: Chef Tarika Singh
Director: Vishal Chavan
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Bhushan Shivangekar, Abhishek Deshmukh, Shirin Shinde
Editor: Suchit Dandgaval
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried