Learn how to make healthy and tasty Methi Chicken recipe with our Chef Varun Inamdar
Methi Chicken is winter special chicken main course recipe. its is also know as Fenugreek Chicken or Murg Methi.
Methi Chicken or Murg Methi is a winter special chicken main course recipe with contains the healthy fenugreek / methi leaves in it. This winter recipe is full with spices and the chicken gravy adds in the flavour of methi. Make this healthy and nutritious main course recipe for your kids and family during this winter season.
For Methi Chicken / Fenugreek Chicken:
– 4 tbsp Oil
– 2 tbsp Ghee
– 1 tsp Cumin seeds
– 2 Bay Leaves
– 100 gms Red Onion (chopped)
– Masala Mixture (Ingredients given below)
– 750 gms Chicken
– 2 cups Fresh Fenugreek Leaves
For Masala mixture:
– 1/2 cup Yogurt
– 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
– 1 tsp coriander seeds (crushed)
– 2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
– 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
– 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
For Masala Mixture:
– Take a bowl, add yogurt, turmeric powder, crushed coriander seeds, red chilli powder, ginger-garlic paste and garam masala powder. Mix them well and keep them aside.
For Methi Chicken:
1. Heat oil and ghee in a pan, add cumin seeds, bay leaves, finely chopped onion and salt.
2. Stir them till the onion becomes soft and golden-brown in colour.
3. Add masala mixture, mix it and cook this on high flames till it releases oil.
4. Now add chicken pieces and fresh fenugreek leaves to it. Mix it and let it cook on high flame for 2-3 min.
5. Once the chicken pieces are seared in high flame, add water to it. 6. Cover it with lid cook on low flame for 20 minutes.
7. Turn off the flame and let the steam settle for 10 minutes. Now your Methi Chicken is ready to be served!
Enjoy this Recipe with :
Tandoori Roti – https://youtu.be/LDt9yyOoSNY
Ghee Rice – https://youtu.be/CUgu4oNrfqc
#MethiChicken #FenugreekChicken #GetCurried #MurgMethi #ChickenRecipes
Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/GetCurriedVegNonVegRecipes_And
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Chirag Mehta
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Bhushan Shivangekar, Abhishek Deshmukh, Shirin Shinde
Editor: Ravi Varma
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried